Question
Posted by: Jackie | 2011/01/26

Low GI Valentines Meal

Please, i need to make a Valentines meal for 2 of my dearest friends, i have no clue were to get a recipe, pls can you help me, i do not want to make them eat food that is not on their list. And it''s a surprise for them, so i can not go and ask what they are allowed to eat. Please, could you or one of the readers help?

Dear Jackie
What a kind friend you are. I think you should Click on 'Diet' and 'Weight loss' and 'The Glycaemic Index' and read the articles on the GI. This will give you an idea of what foods you can use for low GI diets. You can contact The Glycemic Index Foundation of SA at: www.gifoundation.com to obtain more information, including books that explain the principles of the diet and include recipes, etc. Alternately you can design a menu and post a new message on this site so that I can check it out for you.

2
Posted by: goose | 2011/01/26

Kyk op die Low GI web-werf daar is gratis resepte. Google Low GI en dan kry jy die opsie om te vra vir die resepte.

Reply to goose

Dear Jackie