Posted by: Cindy | 2009-07-08

Low GI Shake on Low GI Diet

Hi there,

I was put on a low gi diet, and told not to have any shakes what so ever because of energy levels. I gym 4 times a week so the only think i can stomach in the morning is a low gi shake. Do you agree with them or is my shake in the mornings fine.

Dear Cindy
I don't know who "they" are?? Was this a dietitian or just a gym instructor?? I also don't know what the energy level in your low-GI shake is and if this shake is really low-GI? And I also don't know if you are using the low-GI diet because you are insulin resistant/diabetic or if you are trying to lose weight??
Please post me a new Message giving me each one these details so that I can make an informed recommendation.