Question
Posted by: Jean | 2008/08/19

Low Gi Diet -copy

HI there can someone please forward me a copy of a low Gi diet. either on this form or to my mail adres. jeanw at jetvac . co . za
pretty please.
thanks

Dear Jean
There are some excellent books on low-GI diets. I do not have a specific low-GI diet on this Website, but you can read up about the principles of low-GI diets if you click on 'Diet' and 'Weight loss' 'Weight loss', "Lose weight' and 'Glycaemic Index" and read the articles on the GI. Also visit the Website of the Glycemic Index Foundation Website at: www.gifoundation.co.za On this Website you will obtain information about the various books that are available on low-GI diets. You can also consult a clinical dietitian (visit the Association for Dietetics in SA Website at: www.adsa.org.za and click on "Find a Dietitian" to find a dietitian in your area) who will work out a basic low-GI diet prescription for you.