Question
Posted by: rene | 2011-01-25

LOW FAT DIETE

can you please provide me with a good low fat diete that I can follow?

I''m working from 7 to 5 and have a husband and two kids (10 and 15) so I need to cook every evening and make healthy lunch for them.

René 

Dear Rene
The energy-reduced, low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'DietnFood' at the top of this page, then on 'Healthy Diets' and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of such a diet) is an example of such a diet. The whole family can actually use this type of low-fat diet, just increase the portions sizes for the members who are not overweight. A low-fat, high-fibre diet will also protect against heart disease and certain types of cancer.

1
Posted by: DietDoc | 2011-01-25

Dear Rene