Question
Posted by: Aggie | 2009/05/19

Low Fat Cereal

I' m just wondering- if I replace say 4 of my meals a week with a low fat cereal would that aid weight loss? I' m trying to change my diet and I figure that just by changing my meals slowly but surely I' ll lose more and more weight slowly but surely.

Dear Aggie
You can use a low-fat cereal with fat-free milk or yoghurt to replace 4 of your meals every week to lose weight gradually, which is the best way of losing - slow and steady. You could try the Kellogg's Special K diet that is printed on the pack, as this has been shown to produce results.
Give it a try and see how it goes.