Question
Posted by: JKY | 2013/01/10

Low Ejaculation volume nd LOW Power

I dont know im having this problem. My Semen volume is low nd my Ejaculation power is just negligible. Im a student nd i m very afraid of it. Hope you guys will help me :(

It is best to make an appointment with a urologist / medical doctor specializing in sexual concerns to properly assess the situation. There are medications on the market that could assist you. It could furthermore be helpful for you to read up a bit about the psychological underlying aspects influencing sexual performance. It is known that the more one stresses about sexual performance the less the desirable performance.