Posted by: Hester | 2009-03-07

Low carb diet

I' m on a low carb diet. What food will you recommend must i eat. May i eat whol wheat bread and hihg fibre brand flakes?

Dear Hester
I am personally not in favour of low-carb diets because they expose patients to too much fat. It would be a good idea to rather use an energy-reduced, low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss', ‘Balanced diet’ and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of such a diet), which does allow the use of wholewheat bread and high-fibre bran cereals to ensure that you don't develop constipation. If you combine this balanced diet with regular exercise (running, jogging, skipping, cycling, swimming, join a gym or Walk for Life) for 30 min a day, you will lose weight. While you are on the ‘Weight loss’ site, read about every aspect of slimming (high-protein, low-fat diet, slimming aids, psychological aspects, etc) by surfing on this site.

Posted by: WL Forum | 2009-03-08

rather go to the weight-loss forum and as us there cause DD is going to tell you that she doesnt support etc etc

Reply to WL Forum