Question
Posted by: YourPsycho | 2009/03/02

low burb sounds emitted from throat

Okay, so this is embarrassing but whenever I make-out with someone my throat releases these weird ' belches'  or burbs... the sound is low at the base of my throat basically and I think maybe it' s linked to heartburn - and when I mentioned it to a doctor she said it was perhaps linked to something to do with ' gastro'  (can' t remember exactly) Is there medication which can rectify this? I mean, those croaky sounds are really mood-wreckers y' know? I' m not sure if the people I kiss can hear it, but it' s still embarrassing...

Dear YourPsycho
You could try using Gelumen before your date - this will reduce any possible build up of gas in your stomach.