Posted by: Karen | 2011-11-09

Low BP

I am 36 years old. I have always had normal bloodpressure of close to 120/80 with a heart rate of appr 80+.

Lately I have been feeling tired and a bit dizzy and when I took my BP this morning it was 94/60 and HR 65.

I have not changed my diet or not taking any medication.

What can cause the drop in BP and HR? should I get it checked out?

There are many possibilities for your lowered blood pressure and heart rate and I therefore, suggest that you consult your doctor for an ECG to evaluate the conductivity of your heart muscle and to determine any pathological cause. Blood tests should also be done, to determine if you have a metabolic disturbance, like hypothyroidism etc.