Question
Posted by: Unstressed | 2010/08/20

low bp

Hi, I am a female aged 27. My recent visit to the clinic showed my blood pressure to be 85/50. I do always have low blood pressure but never below 90. I am vegetarian also. Is this a dangerous level? Should I work on upping it? Thanks!

If it is well tolerated, you do not have to be concerned. If you do experience symptoms of hypotension, you can add more salt to your diet (snack on salty patato crisps).

1
Posted by: Unstressed | 2010/08/23

Tx. I am always sleepy/tired in meetings or when I have no physical/mental activity. Couls this be as a result of the low bp? Should I keep snacks handy then?

Thanks again!

Reply to Unstressed