Question
Posted by: Totnat | 2010-08-20

low bp

Hi, I am a female aged 27. My recent visit to the clinic showed my blood pressure to be 85/50. I do always have low blood pressure but not below 90. I am vegetarian also. Is this a dangerous level? Should I work on upping it? Thanks!

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

consider using Licorice root (not the sweet but the herb) and Hypoten from Natura to increase your blood pressure. Such a low pressure though better than high blood pressure is still a concern. do not use salt to increase the pressure as this would harden the arteries long term.

regards
Dr Debbie
www.drdebbie.co.za