Question
Posted by: anna | 2009/03/09

low bloodpressure and chest pains

My fiance had had chest pains thursday morning after taking his blood pressure a nurse advised us to take him to the local hospital to have him checked out. test proved that he has chronic low blood pressure he was kept a day for observation . now he started getting the cramps all over again , it makes him feel dizzy , nausea, he is worried that something els might be wrong , might this have anything to do with stress or what .
please help me

Dear Anna

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

Stress will increase the heart rate, as well as blood pressure. He should consult a cardiologist for further advice.