Question
Posted by: Zee | 2008/07/31

Low Bloodpressure

I suffer from a low blood pressure and latetly I' ve developed dizzy spells and I collapsing the doctor says I don' t have enough blood in my body and the little bit that I have is clothing how serious is my condition is it curable or am I going to die

Dear Zee
You probably have an anemia (too little red blood cells in the body) this can be due to Iron deficiency, vit B deficiency, or because the bone marrow is not making enough blood cells. Your doctor should do testing to determine the cause or refer you to a specialist as this can and should be treated as soon as possible as it is curable in almost all cases.

1
Posted by: Del | 2009/02/26

Hi, what can you drink if you have low bloodpressure

Reply to Del