Question
Posted by: Kelly | 2010/07/20

low blood pressure vs low blood sugar

I''ve been having some dizzy spells lately, and that slight, unpleasant nauseous feeling. I''ve suffered from both low blood pressure and low blood sugar in the past, so this is not exactly new, but I were wondering if there''s a way to distinguish between the two without going to the pharmacy. I now for the blood pressure marmite usually helps, and for the other a glass of colddrink or something. Thanks!

Hallo Kelly
Low bloodsugar also gives you a sweaty feeling with trembling hands, whereas low blood pressure may cause light headedness especially when you get up quickly

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/07/20

Hallo Kelly