Question
Posted by: Amina | 2010/01/14

low blood pressure problems

I am a 35 year old female. I have been feeling extremely light-headed for two days now. I checked my blood pressure this morning and it was 98/53 with a pulse rate of 98/min. The entire right side of my body feels lame or numb. This includes the right side of my tongue being quite numb and some ' blackness' in the vision in my right eye. I also have a ' tight' feeling in my head. I feel quite dizzy and I get a slight black-out when I stand up or move around. I have prolonged heart palpatations and I am getting hotter than usual. I feel totally exhausted. My stomach has been feeling unsettled as well. I am having difficulty concintrating. Is this just low blood pressure and if so, what should I do?

Hallo Amina
I think you should see a doctor - they need to check your heart for abnormal rythm with ECG and also your full blood count and iron levels. You may also need a neurological evaluation. Make an appointment as soon as possible.

2
Posted by: Tete | 2010/01/14

My dear, those are the symptoms of stroke, yours its mild stroke, and have u ever checked diabetes? go see a doctor!

Reply to Tete
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/01/14

Hallo Amina

Reply to cyberdoc