Question
Posted by: kar | 2012-09-10

low blood pressure

Hi I am a 37 year old female. What should my blood pressure be? My doc says mine is very low 60/80

Kar

Yes, your blood pressure is very low. A normal blood pressure should be 110 to 120 systolic and 70 to 80 diastolic. You can ask your doctor for a prescription for Acrinor to increase your blood pressure. Add salt to your diet and keep yourself well hydrated. Regular exercise will also be beneficial. A low blood pressure is not a dangerous condition but can be very uncomfortable, especially when you experience dizziness. You should be very careful when getting up from a sitting down or lying position, as your risk for postural hypotension is high, which can cause dizziness and fainting.