Posted by: Manda | 2012-01-24

Low Blood Pressure

My blood pressure has always been low like in 101 over 62 ... lately it falls even more and makes me really tired and dizzy ... when I measure it the reading is like 83 over 38 and to the likes of that.... should I be worried and what tests do I need to have done if it needs to be attended to?

Unfortunately, there is no cure or medication available for hypotension. You can add more salt to your diet and drink Rehidrate when your blood pressure is severely low. You can ask your doctor to do an ECG to evaluate the electrical activity of your heart, in order to rule a condition like heart block (heart block will result in a very slow heartbeat and cause severe hypotension) out.