Question
Posted by: Anna | 2012/01/14

Low Blood Pressure

ive been having these strange and very uncomfortable symptoms for the past week. im constantly nauseous and extremely dizzy and lightheaded, whether i sit stand or lie down. i cant sleep and i get these sudden cold feelings and then my left side of my face goes numb, and with that, my hands go shaky. is there anything i can do or should i go see a doctor as soon as possible?

Anna

There can be a multitude of possible causes for your symptoms and I therefore, suggest that you consult your doctor as soon as possible. In the interim, you can use an anti-emetic (available over the counter at pharmacies).