Posted by: Angelique | 2011-12-18

low blood pressure

my blood pressure is below 60/25-30, permanently. What can I do?

Unfortunately, there is no medication available for low blood pressure. Your blood pressure is extremely low and it can be very uncomfortable to live with. I suggest that you consult your doctor for an examination and blood tests to rule out any pathological cause for your low blood pressure. In the interim, you can use Rehidrate sachets to alleviate your symptoms. You can also add extra salt to your diet.

Posted by: Anna | 2012-01-14

ive been having these strange and very uncomfortable symptoms for the past week. im constantly nauseous and extremely dizzy and lightheaded, whether i sit stand or lie down. i cant sleep and i get these sudden cold feelings and then my left side of my face goes numb, and with that, my hands go shaky. is there anything i can do or should i go see a doctor as soon as possible?

Reply to Anna