Question
Posted by: Debbie | 2010-08-25

Low Blood pressure

My daughter suffers from low BP and all tests done have been negative. They now have her on Florinef (which apparently is going off the market), but even on 0,2mg per day, her BP still drops to 100/60. What can be done other than medication. She is gluten intolerant as well and follows a very rigid, restrictive gluten free diet.. thanks for you help doc.

Hallo Debbie
There are limited medications one can use for low BP - Akrinor, Effortil and Florinef all work but is becoming more difficult to get hold of.

2
Posted by: Cornel | 2010-08-26

I used to have very low BP (90/60) and those days I would drink a spoon of Marmite with water in. That helps!

Reply to Cornel
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010-08-25

Hallo Debbie