Question
Posted by: Cathy | 2009/09/17

LOW BLOOD PRESSURE

Good day

I suffer from low blood pressure, normally my blood pressure is 90/60 and I work in a office whereby I share an air conditioner with three other offices and the summer is here. I have no windows in my office either. What is the risk if I dont get cool air in my office with my low blood pressure? I have low blood pressure for years and I' m annemic, on no medication for it. I would like to share your views with my manager.

Cathy

Dear Cathy
Cool air would not increase your blood pressure so I don't think this will be a suitable motivation for cooling of your office. You may need to look at other options like a fan to cool your office.