Low Blood Pressure

I have a concern of what to avoid when suffering from low-blood pressure i drinks lots of hotlemon water, i was told this could be the cause?

Dear Reader
The usual cures for low blood pressure include taking medications like Effortil and increasing your salt intake moderately. Do not use more than 3g of table salt per day as excessive intakes can harm the kidneys. Drinking hot lemon water will not cause low blood pressure which is a physiological condition, which is unpleasant, but certainly not harmful.

Posted by: John | 2009-05-22

Just remember, you will not die of low blood presure. My dad die at age of 86! He had low blood presure his whole life.

Reply to John