Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/15

LOW BLOOD PRESSURE

I was at the doc on wednesday for tests and my blood pressure was 80 over 55. The doctor seemed a bit concerned. Since then, I' ve had a lot of blood taken, and am still lightheaded and weak. I have to go for a colonoscopy on tuesday and am a little worried, as when I went for one before, my blood pressure dropped quite badly and they struggled to stabilise it. Do I have reason to worry about tuesday?

The anaesthesiologist will be able to control your blood pressure with drugs like effortil intraveneously and I therefore, do not think you have to be concerned.