Posted by: Mish | 2009-03-11

Low Blood Pressure

I was recently at the doctor again for my low blood pressure. The pharmasist advised that the capsules prescribed which is what I normally tget (cant remember the name started with an E... )has been discontinued. Is there a replacement? beside excercise can you recommend any other medication that I can take/get for low blood? The pharmisist had nothing else for me and gave me supradin - this does not work. My previous GP who has now moved always prescribed the medciation that is now discontinued and told me to take it every now and then when I could feel it ... that worked perfect. By taking a plain iron tablet will this help, if so, can you recommend one?

many Thanks

Expert ImageNatural health

you can use Natura's drops for low blood pressure, Licorice root also helps (not the deglycerides variety).

Dr Debbie

Posted by: LN | 2009-03-18

You can try Natura Angio drops- This works very quickly so do check your BP after 5 days again.

Iron tablets generally take some time- also in many cases, low BP is NOT a result of low iron (unless there has been excessive bleeding)

Reply to LN