Question
Posted by: adie | 2010/08/25

low blood oxygen level

I have been feeling more and more tired lately. I had blood tests and I have nothing wrong. I saw a cardiologist and nothing''s wrong. I''ve had chest and abdomen scans- nothing wrong. Chest x-ray- nothing wrong etc etc. But unless I make a point of breathing in really strongly a lot or again, make a point of moving very vigorously, my blood oxygen stays around 94%. Because the level does rise in response to exercise/deep breathing the docs don''t seem concerned. But I am. What is this?

Hallo Adie
Did you have a lung function test at a pulmonologist - that would be my next step? You may have fibrosis in the lungs or underlying asthma.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/08/25

Hallo Adie