Question
Posted by: Nkoko | 2010/01/11

Loving another man

I' m married to a man , and we have2 kids. I' ve met a man in 2008 June that I fell inlove with instantly and still feels very strng abt him. This is driving me crazy, I feel like I' m obsessing over this poor guy. I think abt him and I cry because I cannt be with him.He' s the last thing on my mind when I go to bed and the first thing when i wake up.
I always ask myself why did I fall inlove with hi why?? I don' t know but I think it' s because the time I met him my husband and I were going thru a difficult time. My husband wanted a dvorce then which he later reversed his decision.and I assume maybe that might be the reason. I' m just so torn inside...I realy do love this man it' s hurts.

Instantly falling in love with another man is not something impossible to avoid, and usually represents a romantic notion rather than something compulsory. What on earth happened to your promises to your husband amnd your marriage ? And what about the guy himself, as it sounds as if this was your own decision, and not his ?
Work with your husband and see a marriage counsellor together, to appreciate what you have, and to learn to distinguish between reality and fantasy

2
Posted by: Gracie | 2010/01/12

Oh girlfriend ... do I know what you are going thru?? I am in the same situation .... I am in love with my husband' s brother ... I cannot tell you how or why it happened ... there has been no connection between us - he does not know how I feel and I will never tell him, but I know how love feels and what I feel for him is love ... I know it is very, very wrong, but I cannot help how I feel - I have tried to think negative thoughts about him, but it always comes back to the same thing ... Good luck, I hope you manage to sort out your feelings ..

Reply to Gracie