Question
Posted by: Nkoko | 2010/01/11

Loving another man

I' m married to a man , and we have2 kids. I' ve met a man in 2008 June that I fell inlove with instantly and still feels very strng abt him. This is driving me crazy, I feel like I' m obsessing over this poor guy. I think abt him and I cry because I cannt be with him.He' s the last thing on my mind when I go to bed and the first thing when i wake up.
I always ask myself why did I fall inlove with hi why?? I don' t know but I think it' s because the time I met him my husband and I were going thru a difficult time. My husband wanted a dvorce then which he later reversed his decision.and I assume maybe that might be the reason. I' m just so torn inside...I realy do love this man it' s hurts.

Instantly falling in love with another man is not something impossible to avoid, and usually represents a romantic notion rather than something compulsory. What on earth happened to your promises to your husband amnd your marriage ? And what about the guy himself, as it sounds as if this was your own decision, and not his ?
Work with your husband and see a marriage counsellor together, to appreciate what you have, and to learn to distinguish between reality and fantasy

2
Posted by: Jamy | 2010/01/13

You will never be able to go to someone, untill you are 100% sure you gave your current husband your all. You will never be able to forgive yourself.
Sometimes someone else give you all the small aspects that is missing in your current relationship, but if you start knowing them better - you will see that you were waaaay better off in your current relationship.

Reply to Jamy