Question
Posted by: len | 2011/02/18

lovers balls

Hi I wonder if you can help, I get lovers balls when aroused and my religion says I may not masterbate. Is there any other way of relieving the pain

As you know, the discomfort will subside...however, if you are wanted to assist this you could try having a cold shower or applying an ice pack (the cold stimulates blood to flow away from the scrotum). Your only other alternative is to try to reduce arousal by distracting yourself from that which excites you...unless this compromises a budding relationship in which case - head for the shower after!

Claire - SASHA

4
Posted by: Karl | 2011/02/21

i think its when u listen to a couple having sex and tell them wat to do.

Reply to Karl
Posted by: len | 2011/02/21

What is phone sex and how does one go about it??

Reply to len
Posted by: mark | 2011/02/21

try telephone sex

Reply to mark
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011/02/18

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist