Posted by: Mama Mia | 2009-02-13

Please help with advise as to how I should handle my situation.

My husband is 56 years old, and we are married for 13 years, I am 50 years old. He does not have a good erection like he used to when we first met. Our sex life is non-existant, and we go without sex for up to 4 months sometimes longer, and when we do get closer, there are no penetration, and he uses his fingers to please me and I do likewise to please him.
I am longing for a really close sexual behaviour. We havent had penetration for the last 5 years. Please advise what I should do. I even tried all kinky stuff (like dressing in sexy lingerie) and he maked it clear to me that he does not like it.

Your husband would appear to be suffering from erectile dysfunction - probably brought about by age and possibly other metabolic diseases. No amount of sexy Lingerie will resolve this. He needs to see a physician to check glucose and cardiovascular status. Remember that Erectile dysfunction is often the first sign of a cardiovascular or metabolic problem. Treatment consists of correcting the underlying problem and often using one of the PDE5 inhibitors.
Get him to a doctor

Posted by: viagra | 2009-02-14

try it

Reply to viagra