Question
Posted by: 40+ | 2010/05/22

Love sex, but want more caressing

I am almost 40 and have a much younger boyfriend... when i was married, i hated sex. Now i love it, BUT i want more foreplay. My boyfriend has learnt so much about what i like, but is very goal orientated... i want more touching, kissing, licking etc etc.

How do i educate him without embarrassing myself and him???

Dear 40+

The only answer is open honest adult mature communication. Having a discussion where you both talk about what you are enjoying sexually and what you would like more of and what else you would like to adventure into is advised.

It need not be embarrassing for either of you, if anything you get to ask for what you each want, ensuring the possibility that you get it, it also deepens your connection and level of intimacy and it can be quite sexy.

2
Posted by: Top cat | 2010/05/25

If you have only gave your ex husband the sex you give your b/f you could still be married.

Reply to Top cat
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/05/23

Dear 40+

Reply to sexologist