Posted by: Firefly | 2012-09-16

Love lost

I have need for advice from ordinary, fallible people please. I recently left my girlfriend of the past almost 4 years, whom I love dearly and whom loves me dearly, to go back to my wife after a separation of the same length orf time. I did this to try and right the wrongs of the past, and to regain my honesty. Now I realise that my feeling for her has diminished to nothing, although we are very good friends. In bed nothing happens, and I feel very put off at the thought. She is trying very hard, but I cannot get over it and be passionate or loveable. Anyone with the same experience? What can I do to re ignite the flame? It has been dead for years, and my sex life with my girlfrind was so passionate and without problems.

This post not directed to sexologist.

Posted by: elle | 2012-09-18

First of all, i wouldnt have taken you back after 4 years, I f you want this relationship to work you have to break all contact with this other lady and start consentrating on making your relationship with your wife work, you need to remember what made you fall in love with her the first time, start dating again taking it one step at a time, leave little reminders for her letting her know how you feel, tell her she is sexy and beautiful, you need to give this second try 111110000 % or it will not work.

Reply to elle
Posted by: sexologist | 2012-09-16

This post not directed to sexologist.

Reply to sexologist