Question
Posted by: advice | 2008/10/06

Love life

I' ll keep this short. Please don' t judge because I do feel very guilty about it. I' m in a very loving and happy relationship and getting married soon. There' s just one thing that bothers me. Our sex life isn' t the best... We both have pasts so we' re both supposed to be experienced. But to be frank he isn' t the best lover and even his kissing is bad. You don' t know how much you miss a good make out session when you don' t have it anymore. I feel horribly guilty about this but it is starting to become a problem for me. I mean I want to be attracted to him. I' ve tried showing him things I like but he' s very set in his methods and ways. I' m open to almost anything so I' m willing to work on it. Is it possible? or am I doomed to have a less than satisfying sex life for the rest of my existence?

What should I do?

I don't see anything to judge. Its perfectly reasonable to be concerned that the sexual aspects of your relationship are not yet ideal. See a relationship / couples counsellor together and work on improving thios, to the benefit of both of you. Don't marry before this is worked out, as its less likely to be solved once he feels more justified in not bothering.

2
Posted by: Sg | 2008/10/07

Just remember that if you are not satisfied now it WILL be worse once you are married a while.You need to chat to him and explain that you are not fully satisfied and you would like to experiment a bit etc.
TRy not to be confrontational,rather explaining that you love him a lot and want everything,including sex,to be great on your lives.

Reply to Sg
Posted by: sophia | 2008/10/07

why are you marrying someone you are not compatible with???

Reply to sophia