Question
Posted by: TC | 2009-03-26

LOVE LICKING

Hi Another question I enjo it thoroughly to go down on a lady and every where else. I really turns me on. Is this normal, as my colleagues or men in general dont enjoy this?

Dear TC,

Enjoying oral sex is part of the normal range of human sexual behaviour.

5
Posted by: licker | 2009-03-26

keep on licking

Reply to licker
Posted by: Rianna | 2009-03-26

I don' t know what planet your colleages are from, but every man I have met has LOVED going down on me.

...and from a females point of view - I LOVE IT! My bf loves to get me aroused by going down on me, as it turns him on too...

Reply to Rianna
Posted by: jimbo | 2009-03-26

100% male

Reply to jimbo
Posted by: TC | 2009-03-26

Thanks Jimbo, do u also have this kinda arousal. u male or female by the way, just for stats sake?

Reply to TC
Posted by: jimbo | 2009-03-26

HEY TC dont see anything wrong with it ..its a personal thing between you and your partner //.me i think it puts a bit of a variety into the bedroom..

Reply to jimbo