Question
Posted by: Zah | 2010-02-25

LOVE HANDLES AND STOMACH

Helo

Im trying to tone my love handles and stomach area but I think Im not making progress due to my eating plan. Could you please recommend what foods I should eat and keep out of my diet for the best results.

Dear Zah
If you are generally overweight then it is a good idea to use an energy-reduced, low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss', ‘Balanced diet’ and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of such a diet), but there is no specific diet that will only make you lose weight on your stomach and love handles. Keep up the toning exercises to firm up these areas and improve blood flow. Also keep in mind that it takes time to reduce these areas which are called 'fat depots'.

1
Posted by: DietDoc | 2010-02-25

Dear Zah