Question
Posted by: Lee | 2013/02/19

Love and HIV

Hi guys and gals.

just want to find out why its harder to find love now more than ever! the guys that are out there are either married, gay, players etc.....where have all the good, God fearing, family orientated guys gone to????????????

I was clearly under the wrong impression when i thought that + guys would be more careful, less playful and more relationship orientated....wrong i was.....yhoo pple are playing hard out there!////

ust needed to ask:-)

10
Posted by: Sam | 2014/08/02

The real cure for HIV is here... Get cured within three months... It has worked for more than 45 people , Contact Dr. Adiel dubacu through his website http://adieldubacu.wix.com/hivcure

Reply to Sam | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Sheryle | 2014/08/09

Please help me to cure hiv

Posted by: sam | 2014/08/02

Reply to sam
Posted by: Fufu | 2014/01/20

Im finding it so hard to get a man ever since i found that im +.i really hope that some day i wont get an idiot that will freak out be a coward and walk away becoz i believe love has nothing to do with ma status.

Reply to Fufu
Posted by: Lolly | 2013/09/28

Today just find out that I'm positive , I met this guy two weeks ago and we decided to go for HIV , firstly he told me that he did Hiv test a week before we met for his insurance and his negative , on the week that we met he told me his from the doctor and the doctor told him his negative but when I ask about paper result , he said the doctor still waiting for the result .. That he insisted me to go and test , than I asked him to accompany me , he total refund and say he will pick me up later. Once I'm done .. We'll today first SMS from him was. Did I pick up my result and what in the out come ... We'll I told him we must show each other paper result , he told me to get lost , it was nice meeting me ... And I must stop text him or call him ... I'm so disappointed ... He dump me be co zim positive and I'm also insisting o see his result ... Kanyi amadoda Anjani ? Still can believe it

Reply to Lolly
Posted by: GUGZ | 2013/02/20

people confuse HIV with love when it comes to relationships, well for some ppl''s info........ Its not and never will. Men or women + or - if one hasn''t made a decisive decission about what they want from themselves or their partner the relationship is headed for train wreck. So ppl must not think that relationships have to be easy when u both +, infact thats wen it gets more harder to maintain cause of trust issues like, ''''I wonder how he/she got it, will he/she do that to me also.'''' So my take is*find someone u love(+or-) and work on the relationship, love without expectations and see what happens, then reciprocate accordingly*

Reply to GUGZ
Posted by: Skye | 2013/02/20

Hayi mna Lee indaba zamadoda ndaziyekela abanye . . . . yho ndiyawoyika sana . . . . and I dont have time nor the energy to work at it . . . for me in my ideal world its either he wants to or not , don''t see why we have to put up with grey areas when it comes to men so for now ndizohlala ndindedwa and budget for a toy for when I need to releive myself coz clearly amadoda are not reliabe. coz when you are " working at it"  kucacile that one of you needs convincing to stay and it should not be like that. There is no way Im gonna convice a grown man to be with me . . . . xana he does not want makayeke.

if there are good men out there its clear ke uba bathathiwe and others are left with the change that needs work

Reply to Skye
Posted by: ..... | 2013/02/20

So in ur perfect world a good men are only " God fearing ones" .. No wonder u r battling to find a man... U need to work hard to get a man to be at the level u want him to be.. It is not something u go and get out of supermarket shelves.. All these women with men have worked really hard, never judged their men and that is why they are where they are.

Reply to .....
Posted by: anon | 2013/02/20

Stigma

Reply to anon
Posted by: Bonga | 2013/02/19

A very intriguing subject Lee.Intriguing on both ends though,
I want to know too

Reply to Bonga