Question
Posted by: Rato | 2012/08/08

love

HI CB

Earlier on you advised me not to leap to conclusions,but sit down together and speak as adult to an adult but unfortunately he is not taking my calls ,must i move on and forget the past?

Speaking together adult to adult is usually helpful - but its not practical when only one of you is an adult, or behaving like one ! If he's not taking your calls, stop calling. If he never calls back, well, he was lost some while ago and you were not going to win him back anyway. Then definitely move on, and leave him behind in your dust. If he does call back, then maybe that's be the time to try to set up a calm chat about the issues that seem to trouble both of you.

1