Posted by: Neithen | 2009-09-07

i was with a guy for 4years.the sweetest thing.i was happy at first but things just changed.
he would do anything for me just to see me happy.never gave me antstress during this 4 years.
we were so good.but i couldnt kiss or make love to him.
it was just too much for me coz i wasnt feeling him at all.
and i knew it hurt him.when im at work ill be thinking
today im going to do it the rite way but the minute i get home i cant.he would cook for me take me shopping.massage me.PERFECT.but i was not feeling him anymore and he was willing to go for councelling so we can get help.but i felt i am too young to be goinh through all this.i know i love sex but just couldnt do it to him.we would talk about anything and i was getting all the attention i needed.:-(.now i left him.and i met someone.and i want my ex in this guy.this new guy i nothing like my ex and he is just not there for me emotionally.he dont talk or l listern.he wont even cook for me.i clean and do all for him.i listern to him i do everything and he just not what i my ex wants me back,its been a year now.i am preg..he told me we can raise the kid together as long as he is with me he will be happy.i feel so a very bad person.and he has never hurt me.and this newguy we always fight about his exes his lies and all that.he even told me to abort the baby he is not ready for it but all the time hes been telling me he want a baby with realy hurts
but i put myself into this ex would call in the morning to ask how i am feeling(since im carrying a baby)the new guy never even once asked me how i am feeling or anything to show realy hurts me
so ladies when you have a good guy hold opn to is not all there is to a relation ship.
you can work it i dont know what to do.and my family love my ex not the new one,.and i know his family loves me.his mom still calls me.she doesnt know we are not together anymore.:-(
i dont know what to do with myself.

You are NEVER too young for counselling, and you should see a relaionship counsellor together, both to see what can be soted out in this relationship, and so you can learn about how elaionships work so as not to have similar problems in the future. SOunds like you were being unfair to a very nice guy, and rather selfish. You complain that "he was just not there for you emotionally" --- were you there for HIM, emotionally or in any other way ? A relationship isn't all about you, you know.

Posted by: Neithen | 2009-09-07

i think cyber misunderstood me.but its ok.

Reply to Neithen
Posted by: Kelly | 2009-09-07

Gosh!That' s the same thing that happened to me!
Was with a guy just like your ex. everything was perfect just the kissing and the sex.He was great but somehow I was just not feeling it... He just never turned me on in that way and I cheated, left him.He was totally hurt and would stuill take me back after 3yrs but I feel horrible for what I done.I now wish that my current bf was like him, or even close.

Why do we do this? I thought that the sex thing was all that important,I still think it is but I now that I' m older I can honestly say that I would prefer a guy that treated me that way and accept that I have no sexual feeling than one that the sex is the best ever but no time for you or to listen to you, to give you a nice massage or run a bath.
Well I guess that' s life.

Reply to Kelly