Posted by: dw | 2009-03-11

What makes you fall in love with someone? The last time I was in love, was about 8 years ago. I was brought up as not having sex before marriage and I obeyed this with my first boyfriend for 5 years. I loved him and he loved me, although we never had sex. Since him, I went wild and now, dont know how to love someone. I think sleeping with them will make them love me, but it doesnt. How do I get back what I have lost: respect for myself and my body???

I'm a psychiatrist, not an expert in Love. But I do know that while sex beween two people who actually love each other ca be marvellous, mere sex oes not cause love. See a counsellor to work on regaining self-respect.

Posted by: WhatTF | 2009-03-11

what - are you crazy?
dw - it is never too late to go celibate - you will definitely feel good about yourself

Reply to WhatTF
Posted by: what | 2009-03-11

Sex is awesome!!!

Reply to what