Posted by: Stressed | 2008-12-12

I was involved in a 3 yr relationship which ended badly bcos of him cheating on me &  slapping me. The thing is I trusted my ex and he broke my heart &  now Im scared that my man will do the same. He is honest to me and tells me everything bt still I find something to fight with him about which is very wrong of me.Now I have this amazing guy who loves me so much but I cant seem to trust him and it hurts me so much to be doing this to him. We have a son together &  Im trying my best to make things work but I get so jealous and Im also very insecure about myself. Like any woman I gained weight wen I feel pregnant bt its hard for to take some off &  I seem to be gaining more which makes me even more insecure and miserable about myself. I need help before I ruined the best thing to ever happen to me. Please help

Always be careful not to over-generalize. I had a pizza last week, and it was awful. But I have not concluded that every pizza on earth will always be terrible, only that I should maybe pay a bit more attention before ordering the next pizza.
Now, if you have current bad habits, like needlessly and annoyingly picking fights with your guy, see a relationship counsellor together and learn to give up such bad habits. A counselor can also work with you on self-esteem and confidence.