Posted by: Shells | 2008-12-08

Lots of questions

I have a few questions - please bear with me!

Is it possible to have your period and still be pregnant?

I am nauseas around the same time everyday, I have been very emotional and I have galactoreah so I am producing milk. Could this nausea be a side effect of the galactoreah? My vision is also very blurred

How do you know if you have endometreosis? Whenever I have my period, when I pass a stool there are blood clots or blood smears when I wipe - but this only happens when I have my period (I wear a tampon so its not transfered from the vagina to the anus when wiping)

You woul d not have normal regular periods if you were pregnant.
The blurred vision and nausea are probably related to the galactorrhoea , as you may have a milk producing tumour. You do need to see a doctor about this fairly urgently.
The usual symptoms of endometriosis are abdominal pain, heavy painful periods and infertility. In terms of the blood smears during your periods, it is mosy likely that some blood is leaking past the tampon.