Question
Posted by: Kayla | 2008/10/26

Lots and lots of help needed.

So I have a ton of issues going on with my life right now, and a lot of them I need advice with.
So I have this friend, we' ll call her v. We' ve been best friends since 1st grade, and we have a ton of fun together. We participate in many activities and hobbies but as always she really gets on my nerves sometimes. Whenever I state something like " this is fun!"  " this is so boring"  just general simple statements like that she replies with " Not really"  it bugs the heck out of me! But not only is it just that she always tries and embarasses me! For example, this one time we were outside for band (an activity we both participate in) and we were talking to this girl who plays the trumpet. We were trying to find her a nick name because she was a good friend. So someone said trumpeteer, so then I said since shes a girl she should be trumpeteress. V blankly stated that adding ss to a title made the person lower than one without ss. The " trumpeteress"  was very mad at V and me because she thought both of us were saying she wasn' t good. But isn' t actor and actress different? That just distinguishes boy from girl right? Well when I told v later that night on im that I had been embarassed about her compliment she told me that it was for my own good. I made some comment how it was ok for me to stay ignorant on that subject till later. She said that I shouldn' t have been ignorant!!!!!!!!! She makes me so mad at every chance it seems she gets and she has a real attitude problem, so I shove attitude back in her face unfortuanly because I don' t know what else to do. Her mom has gotten so fed up with the attitude that she grounded her for six months!!! I was under the rouse that it was for her grades but her sister told me it was for the attitude. Though her mom has grounded her she still gives her friends and me real big attitude. And I can tell that everyone hates it just as much as me. PLease please help! and thank you if do!

You feel bugged when she disagrees with you ? Why shouldn't she disagree ( I can hear you getting bugged at my reply, already ). Why not just spend much less time with her, and see how that affects your relatonship ? You can't control her attitude and bhaviour, but you ar ein charge of your own.

1
Posted by: Kayla | 2008/10/27

Thanks for your advice! It truly doesn' t annoy me its just rather annoying to find the answer to that question.

Reply to Kayla