Question
Posted by: Michelle | 2010/08/02

Lotion for allergies for cats fur

Hope you can help. My vet has no idea of what I am talking about so I need the actual name of this product.
About 5 years ago I got it from a vet - I am now toofar from them to back there. But this lotion was given to me to rub on my cats fur to prevent allergies. I am allergic to my cats and refuse to get rid of them. Do you have any idea of what I am talking about? You cant buy this int he super market - that much I do know and that it was clear.

Hi Michelle

The product that you may have been using is a product that you can purchase on the internet called Allerpet/C.

Please check the Allerpet website

1
Posted by: CyberVet | 2010/08/03

Hi Michelle

Please check the Allerpet website

Reply to CyberVet