Question
Posted by: Michelle | 2012/05/24

lost virginity 2 months ago

How can I climax through penetration?

for the majority of women this is nearly impossible. women reach orgasm through clitoral stimulation.

7
Posted by: XXX | 2012/05/24

From experience and what I have read,a lot of women cannot climax by simple penetration.You should try stimulating your clitoris whilst your man is thrusting ie play with yourself.
Clearly a lot of foreplay is also necessary.

Reply to XXX

I am sure with time you will be able to climax through penetration. There should be lots of foreplay before sex.

Posted by: Michelle | 2012/05/24

I''m 23, this is the first time I have been sexually active or had sex.

Reply to Michelle
Posted by: Guy | 2012/05/24

Your man does not know how to do it

Reply to Guy

How old are you?

Posted by: michelle | 2012/05/24

I can easily climax through clitoral stimulation and when having sex the feeling is very intense and close but not yet a climax.

Reply to michelle
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/05/24

Reply to sexologist