Posted by: Mehmooda | 2009-03-31

lost viginity ?

I am getting married shortly. I never had sex with any man, but I enjoyed sex with Vibrator many times fully penetrated in my vagina. Just I want to know still I am virgin ot not.

By definition - virginity exists if the hymen is intact - if its broken then virginity is gone irrespective of what caused it to break - is it important?

Posted by: ji | 2009-03-31

vibrator is not on...

i think she lost it and i hope you did not give your man the impression that you are a virgin because he will know you are lying.....

huh one only wonders the size of that thing ....what if it is three times the size of his willy, will you enjoy him...because you have taught your mind lies before you can really formulate a real experience......

I don' t know what is worse- loosing your virginity to a machine or losing it to a loser - shooo

Reply to ji
Posted by: van | 2009-03-31

Dear lady,
You' ve never had intercourse with a man, although your hymen is broken. I don' t think it really matters, as active women often have their hymen break before they have sex (eg. through experimenting with their bodies, or through sports such as horse-riding etc). As far as I' m concerned, virginity is more than just whether your hymen is broken, virginity is also never having had a man penetrate you.
As to Magents, why shouldn' t she have used the vibrator? It' s safer and more responsible than sexual intercourse. There are plenty of nasty little diseases one can catch, not to mention the risk of pregnancy!

Reply to van
Posted by: Magents | 2009-03-31

You have lost your virginity the first day you used that vibrator, i am just wondering why you used it in the first place.

Reply to Magents
Posted by: nonie | 2009-03-31

Sorry galfriend you alredy lost your virginity , what was you waiting for ??

Reply to nonie
Posted by: Vibrator | 2009-03-31

sorry but i think you lost it mam

Reply to Vibrator