Posted by: MB | 2008-12-01

Lost too much weight!

I think that I have lost too much weight and can' t seem to get off my diet. What can I do?

Dear MB
Have you fallen into the trap of anorexia? or become a ‘compulsive dieter’? If so, then I would recommend that you consult a clinical dietitian (visit the Association for Dietetics in SA Website at: and click on "Find a Dietitian" to find a dietitian in your area) to help you get back to eating normally again. The dietitian will assess what you are eating and how much you weigh and work out a balanced diet that will help you to gradually come off the slimming diet and assist you to gain a bit of weight so that you are not too thin.

Posted by: lilmama | 2008-12-09

What diet were you on girl??

Reply to lilmama
Posted by: dhf | 2008-12-03

Ja I know this sounds bad but please could you tell us about this diet in detail

Reply to dhf
Posted by: ZZZZ | 2008-12-02

CAN ONE lose too much weight??
I battle to lose 1 kg.
It is unfair!!!

Reply to ZZZZ
Posted by: MB | 2008-12-02

Not sure. Went to see a dietitian.

Reply to MB
Posted by: Fifi | 2008-12-01

what diet were you on?

Reply to Fifi