Question
Posted by: lebo | 2008/06/26

lost the baby and want to try again

I lost the baby at seven months due to diabetes in March.When is the best time to try to conceive again?Is there a chance that I might give birth to a healthy baby?

Your chances of having a healthy baby is good provided you sugar is controlled before and throughout the pregnancy. you can try again whenever you feel ready.

1
Posted by: Sunshine | 2008/06/27

Hi Lebo I also lost my baby in March I know what you must be going through it is pretty hard.

The ladies here told me to wait a bit until I remember some said 3months or so I don't about diabetes though.

My prayers are with you and I wish you get preggies again and I always so with God everything is possible, have faith and you will get a healthy baby soon.

Reply to Sunshine