Posted by: Jill | 2009-07-14

Lost Sexual Drive

Ive been with my guy for nearly two years now but ive lost my sexual drive and attraction for him.
This upsets me as i still love him so much and have no idea where to go from here. I just feel as if i am missing out on something integral and special to a relationship - A happy and satisfying sexual life!
Where do i go from here, I have no idea how to turn this around??

There ca be many reasons for losin sexual interest, including medical problems and depression on your side --- or a lack of attention on his side. Why not see a couples counsellor / relationship counsellor together and explore what is going on, and whether it is fixable

I agree no use in doing something you don' t get something out off.