Question
Posted by: Pierre | 2011/02/17

Lost of feeling in penis

I am circumcised and thus have not much feeling in the penis forehead. I can have intercourse for a very long time before ejaculation or climaxing which is great for both me and my partner, but sometime I have problems even reaching a climax (not that it is a major goal once again for us). My question is, is there any products available to use to bring back some of the feeling to the penis?

Not that I am aware of no. I wonder how you fare when masturbating? The reason I ask this is that I am wondering whether there is a general loss of senstivity such that you struggle to ejaculate during masturbation too, or whether this has something in particular to do with intercourse? If the problem is only during intercourse, then it may be about needing more friction, or it may be something do with anxiety about performance during lovemaking. This woud need to be more carefully understood before figuring out what to do about it.

Claire - SASHA

2
Posted by: WJA | 2011/02/21

Hi Pierre,
I am in a similar boat as you. My circumcision as an infant has also left me with very little feeling in the glans.
I have started the process of ''growing'' a new ''foreskin'' / foreskin restoration to recover the glans and thereby hopefully restoring some of the lost sensitivity.

Reply to WJA
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011/02/18

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist