Question
Posted by: dw | 2012/02/10

lost my mojo

I met this guy a week and a half ago and it was all very exciting wth a lot of flirting going on. But now it feels like things are starting to simmer down a bit. We have not slept together. I feel this is coming from my side as I have lost the ''witty'' comments I used to come up with and want to slow down a bit. Why is this?

Why not cool off ? Why asume there's anything rong if a temporary flirt ends with colling off rather than bed ?

1
Posted by: Opinion | 2012/02/10

After only one week l would have been amazed if u had slept together..............

Reply to Opinion