Posted by: me | 2008-11-11

Lost my MOJO

I think ive lost my MOJO, i am a happy person but lately i am angry and get all worked up about nothing, i will lash out on my kids &  husband for the smallest thing. I am miserable. i am involved with a guy that lives in australia via skype, for 7 months now and he wants me to be with him. when i talk to him i am happy. i feel like my work completed my kids big, i have done my bit. My husband of 23 yrs used to cheat on my and hit me etc...and i cant forget it...and i dont trust him at all. Now i am doing the same

I am miserable i want to just give everything up and on my own...i have been with my husband since the age of 15yrs (I am now 40yrs old)

I was in london for 10days on my own and enjoyed not having that responsibility..... i only missed my daughter... my husband made my life miserable he sms' ed me all the time while in every 2min...he hated being with out me. but he wants to control me all the time

Welcome to MojoFix ! Seriously, this sounds like you are under stress for a number of fairly clear reasons, and deserve some help wioth this, before you make hasty decisions which could make things worse. See a good local shrink for proper assessment ( there could be elements of anxiety and depression deserving treatment ) and advice on treatment options --- counselling, of a practical CBT form could realy help to clarify the sources of your discomfort, your options, and their advantages and disadvantages. Be cautious about relationships formed at a distance --- almost anyone can seem appealing when presenting themselves on Skype or otherwise through the web, and may not prove to be what they seem. CBT counselling can give you the tools with which to fix your own Mojo